Online Will Writing Course
Are you a financial adviser who wants to diversify their range of financial services to include Will Writing for your clients?
Are you a retired financial adviser who wants to continue selling, but on a non-regulated basis?
Alongside our legal service providers, Countrywide Tax and Trust corporation, we offer a full Will Writing and Estate Planning service to over 400 financial advisers across the UK and are proud of our reputation as a professional and friendly company to work with.
The Right Will and Estate Planning offers a professional and simple Will Writing service for financial advisers. Our Online Will Writing Course makes it affordable and time efficient to learn a new skill and provide a much needed service for your clients.
‘In the time I have been doing business with The Right Will, I have found the training very well structured, informative and delivery first class. I went out feeling good and ready to do business, I did my first Estate Planning package and was very impressed with the service and the way they packaged the products and labelled every form for signing, it made it much easier for the clients and for me to close the business.’
(Allan Whittaker – Smart Move Finance)
Our Online Will Writing Course
Unlike many other companies where you must take time out of the office to attend a lengthy and expensive course, our online Will writing course is all online over two mornings.
- Introduction: Cheryl, The Right Will and Estate Planning
- Introduction: Will, Countrywide Tax and Trust Corporation
- Why you should make a Will
- Standard Wills structure and validity
- Roles within the Will
- Ownership of assets
- Threats to an estate
- Introducing the types of Trusts: Discretionary Trusts
- Interest in Possession Trusts
- Introduction to their taxation
- Care Planning
- Introducing the Probate Preservation Plus Trust
- Introduction to the Residence Nil Rate Band (Asset Protection Trust)
- Our ‘Death Planning’ solutions
- Dealing with Business/ Agricultural Assets with the Will
- Life Assurance policies structure and Life Assurance Trusts
- Dealing with lump sum Pension Death Benefit
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
If you join us as a member, you will gain access to our adviser training website which contains additional training material including; guides, webinars, videos and fact sheets which you can use to increase your knowledge. We also run free live webinars a couple of times a month which are free to attend.
Find out more about our Online Will Writing Course
To find out more please call us on 01564 732 740 and a member of our team will be happy to help, or request further information by completing your details in the contact box to the top right hand side of the page